Permission to hire employees

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Helen09
Topic starter
(@helen09)
Estimable Member

Can you please tell me how long I, as an employer in Canada, have to wait from the time I apply to hire a foreigner to the time I get all my permits? I have three candidates for the position and the foreigner is really the best fit for the position. What is your advice?

3 Replies
Maxxx17
(@maxxx17)
Estimable Member

The processing time for obtaining permits to hire a foreign worker in Canada can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of work permit, the country of origin of the worker, and the workload of the processing center. Generally, the processing time can range from a few weeks to several months. It is best to contact lmia alberta, they will help you do it quickly and according to all the rules of the law.
If the foreign candidate is the best fit for the position, you should pursue the application process, but be sure to comply with all legal requirements and provide all necessary documentation to support your case. Keep in mind that hiring a foreign worker requires significant effort and investment, so be prepared for the potential challenges and delays that may arise during the process.

(@bobblack)

As statistics show a lot depends on the profession and the position for which you take the person. If he is an engineer, it will be faster, and if he is an ordinary worker, you are most likely to be rejected, because there are enough of such people in the domestic labor market.

(@robert00)

Hi there. I am new.Canada is a best 😘 

Share: