Clear all

Local insurance

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Dasert
Topic starter
(@dasert)

Hello. Do u know how to find local insurance service company in USA.

5 Replies
eren
 eren
(@eren)

What happens to your business in the event of a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or flood? P&C insurance covers loss of property — buildings, equipment, etc. — but what about the money you lose during the time your business is closed? You can check this good insurance company https://www.moneyexpert.com/

Dasert
Topic starter
(@dasert)

Yep we need to take care of our work and take business insurance policy 

Antharyll
(@antharyll)
Estimable Member

Hi all! I am looking for a reliable insurance company that provides policies in case of fires, earthquakes and other disasters. Living in a risky area or just want to be prepared for unforeseen situations. Can someone share their experience with specific companies or give recommendations on choosing an insurer? Thank you.

Lantochly
(@lantochly)
Trusted Member

Greetings. I can recommend California Fair Plan Association. They specialize in providing protection in risky areas and provide policies with broad coverage. I myself contacted them after my house was damaged by fire and was satisfied with the quality of service. Their california fair plan association customer service was outstanding - prompt answers to questions and assistance with the insurance policy.

Page 1 / 2
Share: